EB-3 Skilled or Professional Workers

Immigration Lawyers in Sugar Land TX

EB-3 Skilled or Professional Workers

The EB-3 category includes:

Documents required for an EB-3 visa

To apply under this category, you require the following documentation:

Note: All EB-3 applications must include a Labor Certification and a job offer. There are no exceptions. The type of job and your background determines you being classified as “skilled” “unskilled,” or “professional”.

In addition to the above, to qualify under:

Note : Due to a large backlog under this category, you may have to wait many years before being granted a visa.

Procedure to apply for an EB-3 visa

In order to apply through the EB-3 category:

For more information about immigration law, contact an experienced Texas immigration attorney at  the Law Firm of Esani & Momin.

Related Blog Posts


Immigration & Business Transactions

schedule consultation