immigration attorney

You and your fiancé have been engaged for years and are now ready to finally be together in the United States. You have likely done some research and found that your foreign-citizen fiancé must obtain an approved K-1 fiancé visa before they are allowed to enter the United States for the sole purpose of getting married to you. Applying for this visa involves filing a form called the I-129F otherwise known as a petition for alien fiancé. As you may be aware, filing this form is only one step in the application process. Here are 2 reasons why you should hire an expert immigration attorney to help you with the K-1 fiancé visa process.

Accurate and Complete

There are several documents you and your fiancé must compile and prepare to even begin applying for the K-1 nonimmigrant visa. Birth certificates, documentation proving you are both single and not currently married to someone else, evidence proving you have met in person, and evidence that you have a relationship with one another are only to mention a few of the many types of evidence and documentation you will need to prepare. Compiling all the necessary information can get overwhelming. For this reason, seeking the assistance of a professional attorney will help ensure all required documentation that must be submitted with your application is accurate and complete, preventing any mistakes or omissions that may cause a denial.


Another reason why seeking the services of an attorney would be advantageous is because of their distinct expertise in the K-1 fiancé visa process. An expert immigration attorney will be there for you every step of the way. This is immensely important, especially after the I-129F form has been submitted and received at the appropriate USCIS (the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) processing center according to the state you live in. A professional attorney will then advise you on average processing times and what to expect next, helping you alleviate stress and worry.

The Expert Professionals at Esani & Momin

Perhaps you are convinced that seeking professional immigration services from an expert attorney would be helpful when applying for the K-1 fiancé visa. You may now be searching for the best immigration attorney. Look no further than to the expert professionals at Esani & Momin. They offer their immigration law expertise and can help you with the K-1 visa process. So, when searching for a highly reputable and reliable immigration law firm you can trust, they are the ones to call. Call or visit them at today.


Immigration & Business Transactions

schedule consultation