temporary and permanent visas

Are you planning to immigrate to the United States? If so, you need to know whether you can get a temporary or a permanent visa. There are differences between these two types of visas that you need to be aware of. A team of expert Sugar Land TX visa attorneys can fill you in the specific differences so that you will have a better grasp of your options.

How is a Temporary Visa Different from a Permanent Visa?
A temporary visa is granted for a number of reasons. It may be given to you in order to allow you to visit family or friends in the United States. You may be able to obtain one in order to visit a sick relative or attend their funeral. 

However, in most cases, a temporary visa is granted to you in order to allow you to work for a company in this country. There is a time limit on the visa. When this time limit has passed, you will either need to leave the country or apply for a permanent visa. The law firm of Esani & Momin can help you through the process of doing so.

A permanent visa, also popularly known as a green card, is a visa that allows you to remain in the United States as a permanent resident. This is your first step toward becoming a citizen. The process for obtaining your green card is a complex one that will require the help of a firm of Sugar Land TX visa attorneys to complete. 

Contact the Firm of Esani & Momin for More Info 
If you ready to immigrate to the United States, you have a choice to make. Do you want to apply for the green card right away or do you just need a temporary visa to obtain work here? Contact us to learn your options. 


Immigration & Business Transactions

schedule consultation