P-3 Visa

Education is paramount to the exchange of ideas and beliefs between nations. P-3 visas allow “culturally unique” artists and entertainers to travel to the U.S. for temporary positions as performers, teachers or coaches.

Either the sponsoring organization or the U.S. employer must file the P-3 visa application. P-3 applicants may be asked to provide the following :

  1. A letter from the labor organization.
  2. Letters regarding the culturally unique individuals skills and talents in his or her field.
  3. Proof that “all of the performances or presentations will be culturally unique events” (USCIS).
  4. Articles and reviews in respected newspapers, journals and magazines that prove that the event will be culturally unique.

If you have questions or would like more information about  the P-3 Visa please contact  the skilled attorneys today at the Law firm of Esani & Momin.

Related Blog Posts


Immigration & Business Transactions

schedule consultation