O-2 Visa

O-2 visas are offered to support personnel of O-1 Visa holders in the fields of athletics, entertainment, and motion picture and television production. This status is not applicable to personnel in the sciences, business, or education.

The O-2 Visa must be petitioned by a U.S. employer, U.S. agent or foreign employer through a U.S. agent. Your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 are permitted to accompany you to the U.S. under O-3 status. Your dependents must prove immediate relation to you, and will not be allowed to work.

Contact a skilled visa attorney at the Law firm of Esani & Momin today if you have questions, or would like to learn more about immigration and the O-2 Visa.

Related Blog Posts


Immigration & Business Transactions

schedule consultation