C-3 Visa

Government officials traveling through the U.S. to a foreign destination may apply for C-3 Visas. This kind of visa will enable you to leave the airport and enjoy your surroundings. Your family members and personal employees may also apply for the C-3 Visa. C-3 visa holders may not accept employment while under this status. C-3 visas are valid for up to 29 days, and under certain circumstances may be used for aliens in transit or crewmembers of a ship or aircraft.


Immigration & Business Transactions

schedule consultation